Tuesday, September 25, 2007

10 months old




Today Allyson turns ten months old. My how time is flying so fast. In two months she will be a year old. Allyson is back to her normal self. She was sick over the weekend. She got sick Thursday night. At 2a.m. Allyson started crying. This is very unusual for her. Most days she is up between 6:00 and 7:00a.m. As soon as I picked her up from the crib, I knew she didn't feel good because when I touched Allyson, she was burning up. She was running 101 degree temperature. Gave her some medicine. I called the Doctors office at 9am. Got an appointment at 11:10. She ate a little bit of formula but it came back up. Started the car, and got everything ready to leave for the appointment. The car sounded a little weird but I didn't think anything was wrong. Got Allyson strapped in the car. We were right down the street from the doctors when Matt's car decided to break down. It would not move to fast. I parked the car in a parking lot and called my dad and Matt. I progressed to walk to the doctors. Thankfully a nice man drove us to the doctors. I arrived on time, I think. Allyson didn't she her normal doctor, he was out that day so she saw a new doctor. Dr. Joyce said she had a virus. She gave us Tylenol and pedialyte. She told us that Allyson should be better by Sunday. Matt came and picked Allyson and I up and took us home. Matt's car ended up getting towed to my Uncle's shop to be fixed. The rest of the day Allyson slept. Every four hours we kept giving her Tylenol and pedialyte, to keep the fever down and not get dehydrated. Saturday, Allyson was awake a lit bit more. She slept still and could keep her formula down. Sunday, She was so much better. She was awake a lot more and playing with her toys.

No comments: