Sunday, October 14, 2007

Good Birthday

Today was a big shocker, Allyson slept till 9am. Today she went to the new room at church. I was worried that we would get called but we didn't. Instead when we got to the room she was missing. The reason was because she was sleeping in the crib. Allyson must have had a good time with her Aunt Rachel since she was so tired.

Allyson is starting to stand more with the help of objects.

Saturday
Thanks to everyone that wished me a Happy Birthday. I really appreciated it. My sister Rachel watched Allyson so that Matt and I could go out to eat. We went to Applebees for dinner. Then we went to JcPenny's and Berean. Matt bought me some tops. My parents got me a bunch of tops, My Name is Earl(second season) and a necklace that has Allyson's birthstone. In all I had a good birthday.

Here are some pictures of Allyson from over the weekend




No comments: