Saturday, February 23, 2008

Trip to Penn.

Last Sunday after church went drove to Pennsylvania to spend the weekend with the Saylors. We spent the day watching Nascar. (It was weird seeing Dale Jr. in a new car.) The Ecklunds came and spent the day with us too. We all ate dinner together. Allyson went to bed around 8:30 and slept really good. She only got up one time and took a bottle but also was tossing and turning everywhere on the floor. The next day(President's day) Mema made breakfast for Allyson, Matt and I. Allyson really liked the pancakes. In the afternoon once the Ecklunds came back over, Matt and I went to lunch at Hoss's and then went shopping at the mall. I used my gift certifacates and got a jacket and a tank top. I found my Easter dress. We got back to the house and later ate dinner. After dinner we packed the car and headed home. We had a great time with the Saylors and the Ecklunds.

No comments: