We had a crazy weekend. The big snow storm hit Ohio. The snowstorm started around 10a.m. on Friday and ended on Saturday around 12a.m.
Matt and I went to church on Sunday. That was a interesting drive to church. It usually takes us about 25 minutes or longer to get to church but instead it took us about an hour.
Yesterday, Allyson's right eye started bothering her after her nap. She could not open it. It was red and swollen. We put some allergy drops to see if it worked but it didn't. I waited awhile but her eye still hurt her so I called the doctors. Thankfully I made a appointment at 7:40. I was shocked. I didn't know that they were open three nights a week. I am so thankful for our doctor’s office being open. Allyson has pinkeye (Conjunctivitis). After the appointment we went straight to the pharmacy to get the medicated eye drops. Wish us luck with putting the eye drops in Allyson's eyes.
A "Word" To Live By
17 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment