Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Indiana Pictures Part 2

What a crazy weekend in Indiana. We had a great time with my family. Allyson did great on the ride to Indiana. She slept about 45 minutes and then snacked the rest of the time. We made good time traveling. It only took about 3 hours to get there. We ate dinner at Rachel's favorite restaurant Little Sheba's. It had great food. Allyson had applesauce all over her. Next we went to visit Rachel and Ryan's house. It is such a cute little house. After visiting their house, we had rehearsal for the wedding. Ryan's Uncle preformed the ceremony on Saturday. The ceremony was at 2:30. Dinner was at 5:30. Ryan's family all cooked food. It was all delicious. During dinner they had a slide show of Rachel and Ryan. It made my mom and aunt betty cry.
In all Allyson had a wonderful time. She would not let rachel go. I know Allyson misses her soo much and so do I. same goes with Rachel missing Allyson. Maybe next time we go out, we can all relax and hang out instead of being rushed.


PaPa and Allyson


Matt, Allyson and I


The Johnson Family (Aaron, Lynn, Rob, Ryan and Rachel)


Rachel and Ryan


Me and Rachel


Matt and I


Nicole, Melinda, Aunt Betty and I


Allyson after dumping all of her cereal


Ryan, Star,Rachel and Bob

No comments: