Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Matt's surgery and a great weekend

Yesterday Matt had surgery on his right toe. It was to stop ingrown toenails from coming back. His surgery was scheduled at 12pm but did not get taken back till 12:30. His surgery took about 20 minutes. Matt was not put under all the way, he was in a twilight zone. The doctor came downstairs to talk to me about everything. He said that Matt would be in recovery for about 20-30 minutes. I got paged around 1. They took me up to see him in recovery. Matt looked really good. He said he was not in pain. He got dressed and then checked out and we went home. When we got home, he went straight to bed. Unloaded the car and then went to get his prescriptions. Allyson did great the whole time. She took a nap one time. In all, it was a great day, Matt did great for surgery. Sunday, went to church. Allyson did good in her room. It was a great service Sunday. We had a guest speaker Jackson Senyonga, he was from Uganda. He was really funny. We went to my Aunt Martha's at 3pm for my grandpa's birthday party. He turned 76. Allyson did great. Still not sure of everyone. She made sure Matt and I were around. Went home around 4:30 cause I didn't feel good. Around 6, my friend Melinda came over to visit. Melinda got Allyson some tops from Old Navy. Thanks Melinda, they are so cute. We talked for a while and than Melinda played with Allyson. Saturday, Matt and I went to a Halloween party that one of his co-workers had. Matt and I had a great time. I dressed as a Steelers fan. I wore earrings that flashed and one of Matt's jerseys. Everyone loved the earrings. Matt went as a Browns fan.

No comments: